Sunday, May 16, 2010

50 hours a week

So much time has passed since my last post. I think I am in a better place too. My workplace has been easier for me to work, and plus I've been happier. The money helps=)

My relationship with my bf has been loooovelyyy! I owe it to a little maturity on my part that has loong been overdue. A major breakthrough in our relationship has alot to do with hurdling through a communication obstacle. With him, I have learned that as combative as he can be...as long as I allow him to speak about everything that is on his mind (even though it'll take at least 10 minutes non-stop)...and towards the ending I reiterate his point of view..it is smooth sailing from there.

Today I attended my friend's bridal shower and one of the things we had to participate in is writing marriage advice to the bride. Marriage advice? from ME? hahahhahahaa....I'm 32 and have a string of failed relationships....well I wrote that listening is one of the most important things you can do to liven a relationship. Oh! and don't yell to make your point. That took me about 30 years to learn.

Other good things-keeping up with full-time school isn't killing me this quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment