Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pick your battles?

well the argument from Monday ensues. It is Tuesday at 2 a.m. He didn't call me and I didn't call him. But I thought about him all day. Last night before bed time, I told myself "Don't worry about him. He's not worried about you."

Today, not so lucky. Two issues that can break a relationship...and we have them. - Money and Communication. And somehow it always comes back to us.

This time, I wasn't so distraught of our argument. Because I am at a point where I'm trying the best that I can, but it's not good enough. Did I mention he's an aries?

I am at a point where my point of view is completely shut down, yet again. It's frustrating.

Sometimes I try to tell myself to just relax, and recenter.

Having a relationship while going to school is hard. Because there's no MONEY! I know he's frustrated and getting impatient-I can hear it in is voice. I have a feeling, come October time when I graduate-he's going to expect I quickly get a job and make 50 fucking thousand dollars a year-at least.

And if I don't by December, his patience will be lost and he'll find somebody else. Which I wouldn't blame him.

I don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment