Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 2 after work

So today all of the aunties at work found out my boyfriend and I broke up. Good Lord! Now they want to set me up on a date. ahahaha! "Go! Have fun!" one of them says. "You're still young", they say.

I even received a compliment from one of my co=workers. Apparently, one of her husband's friends thought I was 13 years old. HA! and then when he found out I am 33 years old, he then said he liked me. hahaha! pedofile ...

I am even invited to a new club with the younger co-workers this Saturday. Woo hoo! Clubbing is not really my thing anymore, but it's the company I'll like. I bet they just want to see me drunk or cut loose at least.

That made me feel a little better. But I still have more mind disciplining to do. My thoughts can wander when it comes to Scott.

I feel like I'm getting addicted to this blogger thing. Hehe.

And by the way, did I mention I started a new eHarmony account. I know, I know it's too soon. I guess I'm just curious to what else is out there. But from what I've seen on the site, it doesn't look like much. I don't respond to much of the guys' interests on there partly because I know it's kind of wrong for me to be on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment